One donation of $149 receives one entry into the Major Prize Draw for the team signed car;
Three donations of $149 receives three entries in to the Major Prize Draw and a selfie photo and Autograph Day with the NMFC leadership players group during the 2017 pre-season;
Five donations of $149 receives five entries in to the Major Prize draw and a Guard of Honour position on the ground at Etihad Stadium, Round 23, NMFC versus GWS;
Ten donations of $149 receives ten entries in to the Major Prize draw and member will have their photo taken with the team in February 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion is offered to lapsed and current members of the North Melbourne Football Club, aged 18 years and over.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry/claims process or who submits an entry/claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries/claims will be deemed invalid.
5. Promotion commences on 04/11/2015 and ends for donations at 8pm AEST on 19/08/2016 or when stocks of promotional cards are exhausted, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
6. How to Enter: To be eligible to enter and receive a promotional card (while stocks of cards last), lapsed and current members must donate a minimum of $149 to the North Melbourne Football Club Limited (“NMFC”) in a single donation and provide their personal details (including their email address) during the Promotional Period via the promotional website or Loyalty Call Centre Staff.
7. Scratch cards will be awarded, while stocks last, as follows: one (1) card will be awarded for each individual $149 donation made during the Promotional Period. Every $149 donated indicates one (1) entry into the Major Prize draw. Multiple donations will be rewarded as follows:
(a) Lapsed and current members who make three (3) donations of $149 will receive three (3) entries in to the Major Prize draw, and a selfie photo and Autograph Day with the NMFC leadership players group during the 2017 pre-season;
(b) Lapsed and current members who make five (5) donations will receive a Guard of Honour position on the ground at Etihad Stadium, Round 23, NMFC versus GWS;
(c) Lapsed and current members who make ten (10) donations will have their photo taken with the team in February 2017.
All entries and prize claims must be made in accordance with the entry/claim requirements.
8. Any ancillary costs, including travel or accommodation, associated with redeeming the multiple donation rewards are not included. Redemption of the rewards are subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer. All lapsed and current members must adhere to all behaviour codes, dress codes and expectations outlined by the club in order to redeem their multiple donation rewards.
9. Once the call centre has processed the donation(s), the member will be mailed their scratch card and entered into the draw.
10. All valid entrants will be allocated a unique lucky reference number on their card. The Promoter will hold a detailed record of each reference number and the corresponding entrant. All unique lucky reference numbers will be entered into the Major Prize Draw.
11. Major Prize Draw: The Major Prize Draw will take place on 25 August 2016 at 11am at Loyalty.com.au, Suite 11, 210 Toorak Road, South Yarra.
First Prize: The first valid entry randomly drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win the car.
The Car: The Car will be a Mazda3 Deep Crystal Blue SP25 Auto Sedan 2.5L I4 Petrol valued at a minimum of $28,000 (including all on road costs).
12. The winners of the major prize draw will be notified by phone and email and published on www.nmfc.com.au, and www.winasignedcar.com.au on or before 26 August 2016 for a minimum of 28 days.
13. There will be a total of 3,000 scratch cards available for this promotion.
14. Total prize pool valued at $28,000; Prizes (or any unused portion of a prize) cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the will be forfeited.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
17. If any prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory implied guarantees/warranties as provided under the ASIC Act, or the Competition and Consumer Act including the statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or similar laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including, the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of a prize.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Instant win game materials are rendered void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way or if the “void if removed” panel is tampered with in any way, or if the scratch card fails the Promoter’s validation test. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
23. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 22/09/16 at the same time and place as the Major Prize Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners’ of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified by email and will be published on www.nmfc.com.au on or before 23/09/16 (for a minimum of 28 days).
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further remuneration or reference for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. The Promoter is North Melbourne Football Club Limited (ABN 21 006 468 962) of 204 – 206 Arden St, North Melbourne, Victoria